[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Color copier???
- From: Nancy Bloch <NancyPinon@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 12:26:21 EDT
- Message-Id: <199907011626.JAA18446@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Has anyone had any experience with an HP Color Copier 260.?
My old b/w needs to be replaced. This will not take the place of my printer
and doesn't need to be as good as a good printer. I don't need speed, just
decent copies and reliability. The resolution is 600x600 dpi for b/w and
color with PhotoREt ll