[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: what to teach to calligraphers?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: what to teach to calligraphers?
- From: Catharine MacKenzie <clamack@AXION.NET>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:59:47 -0700
- Message-Id: <199907012200.PAA23154@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>a friend in memphis is interested in introducing her calligraphy group to my
>my question is directed mainly to those on this list who are familiar with
>calligraphic books: what styles of books are most valuable to calligraphers?
How about a style of binding that allows individual pages to be inserted,
signatures of stubs that calligraphic epics can be glued or sewed into?