[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: sculptured book

Seems to me, a product available in craft stores like Michaels, Lewiscraft,
White Rose might help. It is called "Drip and Drape" or something similar.
You dip your fabric into it, soaking it throught, then the fabric can be
draped for still life, doll figures, any sort of shape.
Might work.
Good luck,

Linda Mullin
Mullin Art Publishing

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]