[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Book Arts Jamboree
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Book Arts Jamboree
- From: Faith Georgia <BrusGrif@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 10:13:55 EDT
- Message-Id: <199907081426.HAA17520@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm very much looking forward to spending a week up in the Catskills with Ed
Hutchins and many other fine book-makers. I'll be there the second week of
the session. I'm curious as to others who may be going (that week or any
other week). Having been there last year, I can say that it's a wonderful,
funny, happenin', glorious and fulfilling experience.
Sleep away camp (without the counselors!) My dream since I was 12!