[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Book Arts Jamboree
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Book Arts Jamboree
- From: RLavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:40:04 -0700
- Message-Id: <199907081542.IAA21430@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi Faith -
I will be there for weeks one and two - my first trip. I am so looking
forward to being basically sequestered at the resort - the other workshops I
attend involve lots of highway time each day - it will be a treat not to
have to switch gears daily.
Mission Creek Press
From: Faith Georgia <BrusGrif@AOL.COM>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Date: Thursday, July 08, 1999 7:26 AM
Subject: Book Arts Jamboree
>I'm very much looking forward to spending a week up in the Catskills with
>Hutchins and many other fine book-makers. I'll be there the second week of
>the session. I'm curious as to others who may be going (that week or any
>other week). Having been there last year, I can say that it's a wonderful,
>funny, happenin', glorious and fulfilling experience.
>Sleep away camp (without the counselors!) My dream since I was 12!