[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Tabella Ansata
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Tabella Ansata
- From: Alesia Zorn <alesiaz@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:37:39 -0700
- Message-Id: <199907090233.TAA18798@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
John Neal was just here in Portland for the Book Arts Conference and he had
some back issues with him. If you call their 800 number they should be able
to hook you up.
----- Original Message -----
From: Sherri McDonald <papertobook@HOTMAIL.COM>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 1999 10:29 AM
Subject: Tabella Ansata
> I wondering where I can get back issues of Shereen LaPlatz "Tabella
> If anyone has more information please let me know. I tried the John Neal
> Book Dealers web site, but it was blank.
> Thank you for your time!
> Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit http://www.msn.com