[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: history
- From: RLavadour <paper@OREGONTRAIL.NET>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 16:50:45 -0700
- Message-Id: <199907102352.QAA22708@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Can anyone recommend a good reference book that goes into the
>history of binding.
Hi Pat -
As far as on-line resources, Gary Frost still has information at the Booklab
site that you might find helpful http://www.booklab.com/booknotes/index.html
If you don't find what you need, you might contact him personally, he's a
wealth of information.