[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: bookpress
- From: Kathleen Parulski <ibindbooks@SNET.NET>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:07:34 -0700
- Message-Id: <199907121308.GAA20270@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You can either contact Bill Streeter (who wrote a new book about
presses) in Northampton, Ma. 413 584-2544. Or you can check the book
itself - I'm not sure if any libraries in your area have it on their
shelves as yet. (it's that new)
One of Bill's past students...
Brueck, Lora wrote:
> I recently purchased a bookpress signed William Mann, Philadelphia.
> looks to be over a hundred years old. It's hand-painted and
> pinstriped. Can
> anyone tell me anything about it?
> Lora Brueck
> Worcester, MA