[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: history
- From: Patricia Grass <PAGrass@AOL.COM>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 19:12:53 EDT
- Message-Id: <199907132323.QAA18826@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Yes, your e-mail tells me that you understood exactly what I was looking for.
I have several of the books mentioned on the list and I think I was just
being lazy--I wanted someone else to collect all the info about the
forwarding processes and compile them rather than me searching through all
those books again for tidbits of information. I have looked longingly at Rare
Book School classes for several years now. Since my children are well
launched in life now, I may try it. Thanks.