[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Make Weights
- From: Betty Storz <storz@MCN.ORG>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:55:46 -0700
- Message-Id: <199907161754.KAA18128@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I filled half a dozen insulators I found at second hand stores with BBs and
sealed the bottoms with 3" coasters or whatever I had. After the bottoms
were glued on, I taped them securely with duct tape.
The knobs on the tops of the insulators provide a perfect grip for small
I also have a weight from a diving belt, but that's hard for me to pick up
with one hand.
For a really heavy weight, I use my lithographer's stone.
Betty Storz firstname.lastname@example.org