[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Excuse me!
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Excuse me!
- From: MDiane Benton <mdianejb@YAHOO.COM>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:37:40 -0700
- Message-Id: <199908052251.PAA19722@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
No need to apologize. We are all adults and
should know how to vote or not vote or simply
ignore the issue. After all, books are not empty
vessels but contain knowledge, ideas, values ---
sometimes known as issues. Or, do we only accept
blank or mindless books? Books and
issues--mmmmm--not a novel idea.
--- Susan Lightcap <slightcap@MINDSPRING.COM>
> Well, dear book folks, never let it be said
> that anything other than
> books/paper/presses/adhesives/and related stuff
> should grace this list,
> especially relating to ethical, political,
> moral or spiritual issues. I
> sincerely apologize to all noses tweaked and
> toes stomped.
Do You Yahoo!?
Free instant messaging and more at http://messenger.yahoo.com