[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
holes in bindings
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: holes in bindings
- From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock@WOLFENET.COM>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:47:32 -0700
- Message-Id: <199908132251.PAA16404@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm looking for input on the best way to put holes in my bindings. I
have a hole punch (the kind you use with a hammer)and a hand held
drill. I have had holes drilled at Kinko's before and they turned out
nice - but I get frayed edges when I try to do it. I'm probably doing
something wrong. Is there a special kind of bit to use?
Oh yes - I want holes through two pieces of chip board and about 35
pieces of text weight paper.