[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: holes in bindings
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: holes in bindings
- From: Larry Nebel <larryhn@ALCO.COM>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:59:23 -0700
- Message-Id: <199908140600.XAA16346@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
> I thought that all Kinko's were copy shops?
They are -- and they are a GIANT chain with no LOCAL interest, no local
ownership and typically low paid, low competence employees. You and your
community will be better off if you deal with locally owned and operated
printers and copy shops where the owner is personally interested in your
Just like you hope people in your town will support your efforts your need
to support other local businesses -- it all works for the best
To people concerned about the world ending on the Millennium.
The Jewish calendar is in the year 5759 and the Chinese calendar is in the
year 4696. The Christianity Calendar is in the year of 1999. If the Jews
and Chinese made it through their calendar year 2000, I am sure the
Christians will too.
AlcoPrint -- Fremont, CA -- http://www.alco.com