[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Success with gift wrap
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Success with gift wrap
- From: "Amy G. Peacock" <apeacock@WOLFENET.COM>
- Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:33:03 -0700
- Message-Id: <199908222037.NAA26398@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
About a week ago I posted a question complaint about using gift wrap
to cover books with. My problem was that no matter what I did it
bubbled and/or wrinkled on me. Not fun at all and very frstrating
because the gift aper they make these days is soooo beautiful!
Anyway, I finally decided to give it another try and have come to the
conclusion that as long as i don't use the shiny kind it works. the
shiny stuff is just too cheap and thin to cover a book. However the
ones I have done using matte paper have worked well. Yahoo!!