[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 100th Anniversary
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: 100th Anniversary
- From: Ron Yost <musik@TCSN.NET>
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:25:13 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199908231754.KAA07768@mindy.tcsn.net>
- Message-Id: <199908231828.LAA18492@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
At 10:54 AM 8/23/99 , you wrote:
>Since Hallmark Cards used to have a small card with anniversary info on it
>I wrote them from their website. The following is my note and their reply.
>Ain't it wonderful when an I-net merchant refers you to your local library?
Hallmark .. give *anything* away for free?? Not likely. :-)
You can bet they know, though. I've seen one of their spectacular 'corporate
special-editions' (in mock-up).
Regards, Ron Yost ~ who doesn't know...and makes it a point not to buy