[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 100th Anniversary
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: 100th Anniversary
- From: "Sally E. Brock" <floatroc@PRIMENET.COM>
- Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:33:12 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <199908231917.MAA484228@smtp05.primenet.com>
- Message-Id: <199908240240.TAA20136@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>I just consulted a friend, the library clerk at the local middle school, at
>the bookstore where she is working today. She looked in one of the almanacs
>on the shelf and found that silver is for the 25th wedding anniversary,
>gold for the 50th and platinum for the 70th. They don't go any further. I
>wonder why not.
>At 01:54 PM 08/23/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>>Since Hallmark Cards used to have a small card with anniversary info on it
>>I wrote them from their website. The following is my note and their reply.
>>Ain't it wonderful when an I-net merchant refers you to your local library?
>Betty Storz email@example.com
>I say please Lord, don't let hallmark be the authority in the honoring of
sally brock at firstname.lastname@example.org