[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Visiting NYC this weekend
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Visiting NYC this weekend
- From: "Book Conservation, Metropolitan Museum of Art" <metart2@METGATE.METRO.ORG>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:37:23 -0400
- Message-Id: <199908251332.GAA12192@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Hi Simrat: Henry Westphal (supplies for the leather trade) is a great store
near Penn Station. It's at 105 W. 30th St. The phone number is 563-5990. Have
fun. The new Center for Book Arts is around there too, but I don't think
they've set up. Have fun, Mindy
Simrat K. Khalsa wrote:
> I am going to have few hours Friday and Monday waiting around Penn Station.
> Does anyone know of anything book arts related nearby? Walking distance
> I am going to a wedding upstate and would love to be able to do a little
> bit more than just pass through NY.
> Simrat Kaur Khalsa
Book Conservation Dept. The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phone: (212) 650-2891 Thomas J. Watson Library
Fax: (212) 570-3847 1000 Fifth Ave.
E-Mail: email@example.com New York, NY 10028