[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Nickelodeon Toy Camera
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Nickelodeon Toy Camera
- From: Nate Grumdahl <Showprints@AOL.COM>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 22:03:36 EDT
- Message-Id: <199908260214.TAA19798@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
There is a camera (available from KMarts, Targets, Walmarts or the like) made
under the monkier of the kid's network Nickelodeon. I think they make a
kid's phone and alarm clock with similar styling too.
It looks more like a ray gun than a camera, but it is a Quad Camera!! It
gets four pictures per regular frame of 35mm film. It is a great camera for
capturing an event as it unfolds in sequence, to take on a trip (if you can
get over the sight of it), or to let a child explore their photo skills
without spending a ton of cash.
i think that they go for about $25-$40.
st paul, mn