[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Binding ring resource?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Binding ring resource?
- From: John & Carol Pratt <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:53:06 +0900
- Message-Id: <199908260449.VAA22668@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Try Tenacity Manufacturing Co. The catalog I have from 1995 gives their
address as 801 South Cooper Avenue, P.O. Box 15006, Cincinnati, OH 45215,
and their phone as (513)821-0201, or 821-8555; FAX (513) 821-7511. They
manufacture different kinds of binder hardware, and will sell one or 100, or
at least they had no minimum when I last called them. I don't use
DayRunner, etc., so can't say if these are the same.
Julie M Horowitz wrote:
> Does anyone know of a resource for binder rings besides Talas/NYC? I am
> looking for the kind used in DayRunners or FiloFax books....Big enough to
> hold a decent amount (50 to 100 sheets) of 51/2" x 8/1/2" pages....
> Any help would be appreciated.