[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Toy camera

Laurie, A toy camera that many folks are using is called the Holga Camera.
There are several web sites with information about these cameras.  Some that
I have visited are:

<A HREF="http://www.orangecat.com/photserv/holga/holga.html">The Incredible
Holga Plastic Camera </A>
<A HREF="http://www.concom.com/~winters/">Toy Cameras</A>
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/danz0965/holga/Holga2.html">Holga 2</A>

Good Luck!

Dick Le Grue

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]