[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Interdisciplinary Exhibit by Bertha Rogers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Interdisciplinary Exhibit by Bertha Rogers
- From: Bertha Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:38:01 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <199908251642.MAA27076@charliebrown.catskill.net>
- Message-Id: <199908261915.MAA25172@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
To all on the list: Sorry this announcement was messed up.
Anyway, here it is, again:
Announcing the opening reception and reading by the artist of
THE CHILDREN OF THE LAND: WHAT WIND DISPERSES
Words and Images by Bertha Rogers (Poems, Artists books, big
(some room-sized) and small (some as small as 4" square).
This is the final installation in a three-part trilogy on the family farm.
Reception and reading, including gallery talk, on September 4, 2
Installation open from Saturday, Sept. 4, 2 p.m., through October
Elijah Thomas Gallery, Delaware County Historical Association
Museum, Route 10, Delhi, NY 13753. Ph. 607-746-3849. Museum
hours: Everyday, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Delhi, NY, is located on the western slopes of the Catskills -- about
halfway between Albany and Binghamton, and about 1 1/2 hours
west of Woodstock.