[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TOY CAMERAS
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: TOY CAMERAS
- From: Karen Williams <k.willias@HOME.COM>
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 09:54:39 -0400
- Message-Id: <199908271355.GAA21120@palimpsest.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: @Home Network
- Sender: "Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Speaking of toy cameras, I saw a wonderful toy camera a couple
of years ago made by Fisher-Price, I think. It was colorful
and plastic and when taking the picture made a song-like noise.
It took a couple of minutes for the picture to print out. The
picture was black and white and printed out on white roll paper
like in the old adding machines. I would love to find one.
Any ideas? I searched the Fisher-Price Web site without result.