Re: bookarts & ISBN?

John: FYI re our earlier discussion. We should probably go ahead and order
a starter set and start using them: they're a convenience to our customers.
-tb

At 09:06 AM 9/29/1999 EDT, you wrote:
>Book stores may or may not require an ISBN number, however, Amazon.com does
>require one.  In fact, that is about the only requirement to get a book
>listed on Amazon.com   Personally, I think it makes the publication look more
>professional.
>
> So, it really is up to you.   Getting an ISBN number is simple as can be,
>cost is $195.   For your money you get 50 ISBN numbers. Takes about 2 weeks.
>Everything can be done over the web, see
>
>https://www.bowker.com/main/home/index.html
>
>dt fletcher  ISBN 1-929813

>                  <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>

Terry Belanger  :  University Professor  :   University of Virginia
Book Arts Press : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903
Tel: 804/924-8851   FAX: 804/924-8824  email: belanger@virginia.edu