Re: Response to Re: Learn this

When, after four years of trying, being told that I was teaching college
level stuff to junior-high students, which was judged inappropriate,
("They're not ready for such sophisticated material,") I finally gave up on
the public education systems' art programs.   I began working on a paper
defining what I had learned about it.  Along the way I came upon a little
book by David Manzella, then of the UCLA high-school's faculty,
"Educationists and the Evisceration of the Visual Arts."  He said it all.
When I called the school to find him I was told that he was no longer on the
faculty.