synthetic neri

 I've had this query which I can' answer and wondered if somebody on the
list could answer it.
Maybe you can help ? I would like to find out the chemical
formula for synthetic neri, I know there are two types, so there must be
at least two formulas.  Thanks .
Thanks
Gail Stiffe

     /             Hands                                   /
   /                   on                                   /

 /                       Paper                         /
http://www.bluep.com/~stiffe

Papermakers of Victoria http://home.vicnet.net.au/~papervic
Victorian Bookbinders Guild http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bookbind