Re: Learn this

Can we please get on-topic again. This list is really drifting about. I
don't mind talking about teaching, but let's keep it to teaching bookarts,
binding, marbling, whatever. If we're going to gripe about teachers, let's
at least say why / how specifically it affected how we teach / learn the
bookarts, binding, marbling...

Thank you for your cooperation.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen  <Email> mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com