Re: Learn this

Peter -
    I was just led by one on the list to look for my inspiration - David Manzella.
Hadn't thought to, but found him on "whowhere.com" in Rhode Island where he had
gone after "leaving" UCLA.  He was thrilled with my story of how his little book
influenced me, and still does - especially in this field.
    Sometimes, when the list goes astray, and I agree with you in general, it
profits us all in some way.  Thanks for your tolerance and expertise here.

Charles