Re: archival materials

They're good, but their products relative to binding are limited.  I sent for
what I thought would be acid-free slip-sheets which I might use to replace
tissue over old tipped-in engravings, etc.  They arrived and every one of the
200 sheets had a huge "Light Impressions" water mark across the middle,
making them totally unusable for that purpose.  Most of their products are
like storage boxes, negative file sleeves, folders, binders, etc.
    As with most generic suppliers - Gaylord, Demco, etc., they're useful for
one or two products, but not much else.
Charles