Ferrotype?

 I received this inquiry. Can anyone help? Please reply directly to:
"mailto:Dermform@aol.com"

Thanks
Jim Wintner/Colophon Page

"in the course of my time spent as chemist and subsequently technical director
of a small paper manufacturer i produced much hand made paper in the
laboratory. this was useful for color matching and a great deal of
experimental work. unfortunately this paper had no practical use for writing
or printing purposes. i wish to produce some paper for use in my wife's
calligraphy work. the furnish i plan to use will be sized (neutral ) but will
require drying on ferrotype. do you know where such a device can be found?"