Journal / Diary Book - Call To Artists: More Information

Hello All!

(This eMail is being posted to a few appropriate eMail lists, sorry in advance for those who see this more than once)

This is an update to let you all know what's happening with the forthcoming collaborative book by myself and Rockport Publishing tentatively titled: "Creating & Keeping Visual Journals".

There is still time to submit work for the project. The deadline is October 15th, 1999 and we will be flexible for anyone who would like to participate but needs some extra time - simply eMail me your interest and we'll work something out.

We've received more than thirty entries to date, most of which follow the criteria of "Visual Journals". The work runs the gamut of one-of-a-kind artists books to daily spiral bound journals. Most submissions have been received as color copies.

We're looking for more submissions to round out the participating artists. If you've been thinking of submitting work - now is the time to do so!

The details for submitting can be found here:

http://www.ragandbone.com/journalbook

The final published book will contain projects for journal keeping, descriptions of journal themes and an extensive gallery of artists (and non-artists) journals.

Please don't hesitate to eMail if you have any questions or if you've been thinking of submitting and need a little prodding!

If you know of anyone who would like to participate but isn't online, feel free to print and pass on this eMail or the submission details at http://www.ragandbone.com/journalbook

Thanks again to everyone who have eMailed their support and / or submitted work to be included.

Regards,

Jason Thompson

PS: I may send out another update before the deadline so keep your eyes peeled for more information!

                 r a g  &  b o n e  b i n d e r y

                 web:  http://www.ragandbone.com
                 fax:  401 455 3480
               voice:  401 455 3680
                mail:  one allens avenue
                       providence, rhode island 02903

                info:  handbound books, albums, journals,
                       guestbooks, baby books and more.
                       visit our web site for more information.

                       see you there!