BOOK-IN-A-DAY

In our two day workshop we will learn to set type, use a cylinder
printing press, conceive and execute in collaboration an edition of 50
books printed in at least two colors.  No experience necessary. -- Mary
Z.

This is a two day workshop (in spite of its name) to be given by Mary Z.
Laird of Quelquefois Press on Saturday and Sunday, October 30/31.  It
will take place at my print shop in Shelton, WA and will be limited to
eight people.  The cost will be $150.  For more information:

Elspeth Pope
Shelton, WA
(360)427-0760
Ludgate@earthlink.net