Re: Learn this

At 10:35 10/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
>As secondary
>schools and colleges dump their drafting tables, rulers, paper and
>pigmented sticks and pastes  in favor of computers, it seems that ( whether
>or not you  agree) originality, freedom of choice and artistic fervor is
>going to be on the increase as "the world" expresses itself in pixelated
>words, images and sound.....recordable
>and changeable on compact discs.  Aye  wot??

How does reducing ones choices to those provided by the programmer
'increase creativity'?  Acess is certainly increased given the lemming like
urge to put a computer on every [school] desk.  But our world will be the
poorer for it, not richer.

Derek L.

Proprietor, Interim Books
Used & Rare Books of all sorts