Ed Hutchins exhibit at Harvard

Dear Friends
    I attended the reception for Ed's exhibit, Thinking Editions,  at
the Pusey Library in Harvard last night. It was as Ed stated in his
posting a very friendly affair. I'm writing to urge anyone in the area
who didn't make it then to try to get in to see it. It is wonderful. The
work is terrific- an amazing number of books with interesting
structures, texts that are both clever and heartfelt, and a wide
exploration of materials. And the installation makes it even better.
It's all in glass cases along walls but it's all very intimate. Ed's
spirit shines through.
Nathan Marsh Pusey Library
Harvard University
through Nov 10
in Harvard Yard near the corner of Mass Ave and Quincy St
for more info: (617) 495-2444

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord