Query about Glastonbury Antique

David Gansz, who is not a subscriber to Book_Arts-L, has asked me to post
the following message. Please send responses directly to Mr Gansz, since he
cannot read them here! Many thanks. -tb

>We have a patron who is trying to determine if Glastonbury Antique
>Laid Paper is still being made and, if so, how he might contact the
>manufacturer.
>        Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>        Thanks,
>        David Gansz
>          dgansz@lib.rang.gen.va.us

>                           David Gansz
>Head, Reference Department             138 South Main Street
>Rockbridge Regional Library            Lexington, Virginia   24450
>
>                       www.lib.rang.gen.va.us
>                  Phone: 540-463-4324, ext. 108
>                         Fax: 540-464-4824

Terry Belanger  :  University Professor  :   University of Virginia
Book Arts Press : 114 Alderman Library : Charlottesville, VA  22903
Tel: 804/924-8851   FAX: 804/924-8824  email: belanger@virginia.edu