New Deep Wood Press Webpage

Here is my offer in the amateur world of web page construction.  Laying
out hot metal is so much easier.  Not a whole lot of information set up
yet but all the images of presses, bindery equipment and building
structure are up and going.  It also has a link to my old site that does
have more written information.

As some of you may know I am having a studio opening/warming this Oct.
17th, Sunday noon till seven.  All who happen to want to travel to
northern MI are welcome, reply off list for directions.  Should be a
good time.

http://sites.netscape.net/pastotnik/homepage

Chad
--