Re: More on book blocks

Daniel Smith has Bandelier book blocks, archival 60 lb Halopaque cream
white, acid-free paper with a Smythe sewn binding, 5-1/2 x 8". "Book
binding fabric is glued around the binding for easy attachment to the book
cover."

Not much choice; 160 pgs. $5.95 Daniel Smith: cat. #WN5265001
                                        1-800-426-6740

I seem to remember someone asking about fillers for address books, etc., on
the List some time ago.

Betty Storz