Cancelled sale of Colophon Bindery in Washington State.

--=====================_1250854==_.ALT

Hey All

Due to  circumstances beyond the pale or beyond mortal control, the intended
sale of tools and equipment from the former COLOPHONE HAND BOOK BINDERY on
October 16th at my studio has been CANCELLED. Truely sorry for any
incovenience or excitment this might have caused. Please forward this to
anyone you previously passed it on to.

Many Thanks!

Timothy Ely

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Peter D. Verheyen
[note new email address and url]
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>

the intended </div>
BINDERY on </div>
this to </div>

Philobiblon: Book arts different by design<br>
Peter D. Verheyen<br>