Re: Getting photos online

Kim,

>From what I've seen the Sony cameras are very good. Can you be more
specific as to what you didn't like? The camera will handle most
situations well, I used one briefly and thought I'd probably get one
(actually several) for student/classroom use. I own a Nikon Coolpix and
am very happy with it as well. If, as Peter mentions, you're using a
lower resolution or on camera flash, this might provide poorer results.
Again, in line with Peter's remarks, the camera can't create good
lighting which is (ahem) the basic need for any good photograph.

--
Darryl Baird
Assistant Professor of Art