Books for sale

Over the years I have acquired duplicate copies of a number of books and
journals related to typography and printing. I have finally prepared a list
of items I would like to sell, and will be happy to send it to anyone who is
interested.

It is available as an MS Word file, HTML file, fax, plain old text file, or
even snail mail. Please contact me OFFLINE if you wish to receive a copy,
and indicate the form you prefer and any necessary addresses or fax numbers.

Dwight Agner