Books printed in Kennerly

 I have just acquired a lot of Kennerly type in a variety of sizes and I
would like to see what other presses have done with this face. Does anybody
know of any books or chapbooks that have been printed using Kennerly? Surey
Goudy must have used it himself in books he designed. If I knew some titles
I could do a search.

Hope there are some Kennerly-philes out there.

Paul Razzell