Re: Sony Mavica

Kim:

I have a Sony Mavica too. I take pics of all my books to put on the
Miniature Book Society's and my website:
http://www.primenet.com/~patbooks/page3.html
Check 'em out.

You have to have a good lighting and background set up... two lights, maybe
three if you have a stand for the third one. A tripod is essential too. I
think it's a great little camera!

Pat