URL Change for Book Arts Web

--=====================_44931004==_.ALT

In keeping with the spirit, the Book Arts Web, list homepage to Book_Arts-L,
now has it's own domain name <http://www.philobiblon.com>. Please update your
bookmarks to reflect that change. While the old URL is still working, sort of,
I no longer have the ability to update the files.

Why, who, what Philobiblon? Well, it was written by Richard de Bury in  1345
and is a how-to on the care and love of books. It also happens to be the name I
do my own conservation and binding work under, a name given when I returned
from my apprenticeship and further training in Germany and Switzerland. The
domain was also available.

So, update your bookmarks and keep contributing to Book_Arts-L and the Book
Arts Web.

p.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Philobiblon: Book arts different by design
Peter D. Verheyen
[note new email address and url]
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>
--=====================_44931004==_.ALT

to Book_Arts-L, now has it's own domain name
&lt;<a href="http://www.philobiblon.com/" EUDORA=AUTOURL>http://www.philobiblon.com</a>&gt;.
Please update your bookmarks to reflect that change. While the old URL is
still working, sort of, I no longer have the ability to update the
files.</div>
in&nbsp; 1345 and is a how-to on the care and love of books. It also
happens to be the name I do my own conservation and binding work under, a
name given when I returned from my apprenticeship and further training in
Germany and Switzerland. The domain was also available.</div>
the Book Arts Web.</div>
p.

Philobiblon: Book arts different by design<br>
Peter D. Verheyen<br>