Getting Photos Online

Thanks to all for the replies on getting photos online.
I tried initially to take some indoor photos with the
resolution set to "fine" and was very unhappy with
the results.  I wondered if lighting was indeed the
issue so I also took some photos outside -- the outside
photos, even though it was a dreary day, were far
superior to those shot inside.

I do dabble in photography and much prefer natural
light to indoor lighting.  I have avoided getting some
photofloods but think that it is probably worthwhile
to invest in some.  Are there any specific ones
that are recommended?

Kim