Lying Press, Standing Press

Some time ago on the list there was talk of building a standing press.
I have mounted pictures of the standing and lying press that I
constructed on my web page at:

http://sites.netscape.net/pastotnik/bindery

I will be happy to give more details on construction to any interested.

I posted to the list a few days back that the site was up and running,
perhaps a bit to prematurely.  It is now fully functional and has
complete information, better images of books and art, and no broken
links.  To those of you who have already checked it out, thank you very
much, I am open to any suggestions on how I can make it better.

Chad

--
Chad Pastotnik
Deep Wood Press