Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Oct 1999 to 11 Oct 1999

Although a belated announcement, I want to invite everyone to my exhibition, L
ook Books: Robbin Ami Silverberg, showing at the Brooklyn Public Library Main
Branch Gallery.  It opened on September18th and runs through October 29th,
Mon- Thurs 9-8, Fri & Sat.  9-6 & Sun 1-5. (information: 718-230-2100).
Although a small exhibition of Dobbin Books,  it contains a selection of
recent and favorite works, both solo & collaborative....
Thanks !
- Robbin Ami Silverberg
    Dobbin Mill/ Dobbin Books, NY
    DobbinMill@aol.com