misconceptions

  I pass this on from a friend of mine who teaches undergrads in a
religion dept.  She saw this on an e-list and sent it to me, so I am
sharing it with the rest of you.  If any book artists out there have an
idea on how to do this without getting arrested, please share it with
the rest of us!
  Dorothy Africa

" I once had a student (in Ireland) who wrote in an exam that a number
of
squires would be sewn together to make a book . . .

Oriens."