Directory of Book Arts Collections

Please excuse me if this question has been posed (and answered) before (I'm
new to the list and couldn't locate anything in the list's archives):  Is
there a directory or listing of institutions that have any kind of book arts
(or artists' books as we call them here at ACA) collection.  I would like to
be able to share collection management issues and problems with fellow
librarians or curators.

Moira Steven
Moira Steven, Head Librarian
The Atlanta College of Art