Rocky Mountain Book Festival - Denver, Nov. 18-20

I'm coordinating the book arts demonstration area at this year's
Rocky Mountain Book Festival, Thurs., Nov. 18-Sat., Nov. 20 at the
Merchandise Mart in Denver, Colorado. I'm looking for volunteers to demonstrate various book-related arts/crafts/skills. This is the primarily noncommercial area of the Festival, which provides a goodly chunk of the event's educational function. I'm especially anxious to
have a good showing on Thursday and Friday, which will be fairly
kid-intensive.

If you are or will be in or near Denver at that time, we'd love to
have you join us. The new site at the Merchandise Mart provides us with ample space, good loading facilities, and free parking. Participants in the book arts demonstrations are allowed to sell as
well as show, and the Book Arts League has traditionally run a
combined sales area, so demonstrators don't have to divide their attention.

We already have some printers, calligraphers, and binders, but there's always room for more. In the past, we have also had marblers and papermakers.

If you are interested, please contact me at the adress/numbers below. Thanks.

Emily Epstein
emilye@sprynet.com
home: 303-678-5038
work: 303-315-0422