Re: Getting Photos Online

1. use a reflector to direct the natural light to where you want more 'pop'

2. if you use artifical light, be aware of the colour temp. of the
lights when  shotting colour print/silde... not so much of a effect on
b&w but it will effect the contrast of the the image... super vellum
makes great diffusers... whenever you use to diffuse artifical light,
make sure that there are no colour cast or you will be able to see it on film...

3. lightning is more important than what most people would think... take
some time to set up the lights and you can take some really great photos

4. for most other problems... photoshop is your best friend.

--
Alfred Tay

|  Art Coordinator  |  www.SPERIO.com  |  1.812.331.0785  |

|  P.O Box 7047 Pete Ellis Dr, Bloomington IN 47408 U.S.A  |