Re: Is It A Book?

In a message dated 10/12/1999 9:01:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
verheyen@PHILOBIBLON.COM writes:

<< Is It A Book? A page on nonlinearity in literature and the book arts by
 Karen Drayne (a.k.a. Powell), Barbara Davison, and Emily-Jane Dawson has
 moved and is now being hosted by the Book Arts Web
 <http://www.philobiblon.com/isitabook>. It can be easily viewed via the
 Book Arts Links page where it is at the top of the featured links section,
 or go directly there at <http://www.philobiblon.com/isitabook>.

I was able to go to this site.  However, when I tried to connect to the Book
Arts Links the same problem happened as happened before.  Bumped off!
Janice